We are looking for waiter, waitress and barman. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
You should be a team player and keep in mind that Waiter/Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or during weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, it is the duty of our apprentice Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
• Follow all relevant health department regulations
• Provide excellent customer service to guests
Fluent English and Hungarian is a must.
The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers.
We provide adequate salary and benefit.
Contact us and send a CV with picture with private message or write an email to email@example.com